news
news
news

Random Thoughts of a Failed Southern Belle

Friday, March 10, 2006

The Seven Days of Lay-offs

On the first day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
An aspirin for my aching head

On the second day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head

On the third day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
Sake to relax me
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head

On the fourth day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
Aleve for my throbbing jaw
Sake to relax me
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head

On the fifth day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
Five pink Xanax!
Aleve for my throbbing jaw
Sake to relax me
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head.

On the sixth day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
Vicodin for my root canal
Five pink Xanax!
Aleve for my throbbing jaw
Sake to relax me
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head

On the seventh day of lay offs my true love gave to me:
A professional resume writer
Vicodin for my root canal
Five pink Xanax!
Aleve for my throbbing jaw
Sake to relax me
Tylenol PM to sleep
And an aspirin for my aching head

End of Post

 

3 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Haha.. thats good. I have 17 more days til I'm laid off. Yeah! I can not WAIT. I'mma sleep late for a least a week. Lol.

Thanks for this.. I needed that laugh.

10:07 AM 
Blogger Dustin said...

What a bizarre way to return from the blogging-dead :-)

Luv ya.

10:27 AM 
Blogger xanax said...

The anti-anxiety medicine xanax is wholly capable of facilitating your war against anxiety as it is the most widely recognized medication to treat anxiety disorders, especially generalized anxiety disorders and altogether Xanax can treat a whole lot of anxieties related to panic disorders and depression. Before you move on to administer Xanax and treat your anxiety, get hold of Xanax tidbits from the site http://www.pill-care.com

11:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home